The Compass system for charitable portals enables us to communicate with sponsors by sending periodic reports on cases. The system also includes a section providing Aids or sponsorship through in the system and the selection of types of aids in charity portals. Registering beneficiaries in the system with the possibility of creating a personal wallet through which funds are transferred and received.
- Easy to use and handle the device.
- Possibility of Geolocation on Google map.
- Ability to communicate with users directly.
- Facilitate work by reducing the cost of printing paper coupons.
- Supports internet service.
- Print all types of coupons.
- Transfer data directly to the main system.
- Send messages to donors after the donation.
- Supports different payment methods (Visa Card, MasterCard).
Charity Management Modules & features
- submit requests for Aids through charitable portals. Allows beneficiaries to choose the type of Aids to be classified and study requests by type of aids.
- Personal accounts are made for each donor to enable the donor to view specific details such as periodic orphan reports.
- The system allows the creating of a personal wallet for each beneficiary or donor on the system. Donations and payments can be deposited in personal accounts and the possibility of withdrawing funds from them.
- The system enables access to periodic and interactive reports directly after entering the personal accounts of donors or beneficiaries.